|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||Administration & HR|
|Salary||£22500 - £23000 per annum|
Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
£11.06 per hour (£23,000 Annually)
Temp to Perm
An exciting opportunity for a Contract Administrator has arisen working on an exciting contract based within the Warrington area assisting with a growing facilities management team.
- Raising Purchase orders/ invoices / reports
- Update and maintain documentation and records
- Liaising with suppliers and sub-contractors
- Respond and action emails in a timely and professional manner
- Monitoring CAFM system to ensure all tasks are being managed correctly and frequently updated.
- Responding to queries via shared mailbox and telephone
- Obtaining, checking, and uploading statutory certification and engineer's worksheets to CAFM system and shared folder
- Providing a routine clerical and administrative support for engineers, invoice teams & contract supervisor.
- Provide back-up support for Helpdesk as required to support business needs
- Chase and manage all Third-Party outstanding faults and progress through to completion
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. CMS do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.