|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||Electronics & Telecommunication|
|Salary||£12 - £14 per hour + Holiday Pay, Parking and Pensions|
Location: Greenwich, SE10
Monday - Thursday
Weekly payment - 42.5 hours
(Days & Night shifts mandatory)
£11.62 - £14.08
Working in a busy manufacturing & production area, for a large engineering company. These roles offer an opportunity to join a world-renowned company, who are specialists in their field. Excellent opportunity to learn new skills in electronics field.
As an Electronics Production, you will be responsible for:
- Undertaking assembly processes, ensuring all ESD product disciplines are adhered to, and products are correctly built and tested.
- Following Engineering drawings to assemble the mechanical racking systems, sub assembly and wiring of all connections.
- Building, assembling and installation of modules that make up the suites.
- Rack wiring completed for all the panels connecting to each other as per drawing.
- Assembling different power supply units and installation of cubicles.
- Working on control panels, including complete wiring on the panels using crimp tools
- Component & D-type connector soldering
- Electrical/Prototype Wiring
- PCB Building
HOURS OF WORK
The successful Electronics Production will be required to work shifts of both Days & Nights, on a 2-week rotation.
Days (x2 weeks)
Monday: 6am - 5:45pm
Tuesday - Thursday 6am - 5.15pm
Nights (x2 weeks)
Monday - Thursday: 6pm - 5.15am
Full training will be provided for this role, candidates who are interested will be invited to an assessment day to go through a Maths and English assessment and an instruction-based manufacturing test. We will go through the role in further detail and discuss the company.
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. CMS do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.