This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||Helpdesk / Customer Services|
|Salary||£11 - £12 per hour|
Monday to Friday 10am - 7pm
£12.00 per hour
Temp to Perm
Our client is a large facilities management company currently working on a high-profile contract. They are looking to recruit for this face paced contract
Day to day duties for the Maintenance Helpdesk will include:
- Handling inbound and outbound calls
- Action emails
- Logging jobs and allocating work to engineers
- Prioritising work as appropriate and efficiently
- Cross check all assignments
- Respond to all suppliers/client/contractors' emails and file accordingly
- Chase up outstanding reports from engineers & clients etc
- Working towards SLAs
- Running reports
- Manage the completion process once works are carried out
- Ensure compliance and procedures are followed as directed
- Other ad hoc administrative duties as required
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. CMS do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections.