This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Salary||Up to £19 per hour|
Battle / East Sussex Areas
2 Month Contract
£18.91 per hour
Monday - Friday 08:30-16:30
Our Client, a large housing association, are looking for someone to join their busy team as a Maintenance Surveyor.
The primary function of the role is to provide a responsive repair and void surveying service. other responsibilities include:
- To undertake the management of responsive repairs including taking corrective action where necessary and report regularly to the Senior Maintenance Surveyor on progress.
- To ensure work is carried out within the budgets and value for money is achieved, by monitoring and reporting on performance
- Monitor the performance of contractors and consultants and provide reports to the Senior Maintenance Surveyor
- To manage complaints through the complaints process, receiving, taking ownership and providing written responses as required.
- Carry out H&S spot checks and monitor contractors and ensure contractors are working safely and complying with all relevant Health & Safety risk assessments and method statements.
- To monitor and keep accurate records of progress on site, including a record of any variations, snagging and health and safety records. Accurately update Orchard and APEX on the progress of all jobs. Accurately record and acknowledge all customer contacts, complaint details, actions and learning points on CRM.
Skills and Qualifications Required:
Please apply today with your updated CV.
Please note reference contacts will be requested upon application as well as information for a DBS check