This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Salary||£25000 - £32000 per annum|
Monday - Friday
Temp - Perm
Up to £32,000 per Annum
Working for a leading Multi-National Facilities Maintenance company on an exciting contract based in Berkshire looking for an experienced Mobile Handyperson.
Duties requested of a Mobile Handyperson:
- Carry out planned Reactive maintenance work within Commercial environments (Building Fabric Maintenance)
- Flexibility to travel to multiple sites around the areas
- Minor building fabric repairs
- Minor decorating tasks
- Minor plumbing repairs
- Weekly & monthly planned maintenance tasks as scheduled (fire alarm tests, flushing of little used outlets / water temperature recording, emergency lighting tests, etc.
- Liaise with Helpdesk and supervisors
- Ensure compliance with contract KPIs and SLAs with the support of the Team Leader Assist with all related Health Safety matters
- Ensure compliance with all statutory and regulatory requirements at all times
- To carry out any other reasonable tasks that may be required to support the account and the business in general
The successful candidate will be required to go through a level of security clearance.
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. CMS do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.