Goods Inward Operator
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||Electronics & Telecommunication|
|Salary||£11 - £13 per hour + Holiday pay, Parking and Pensions.|
£11.39 - £12.62 per hour
7:30 - 17:00/15:45
Monday - Friday
As a Goods-Inwards Operator, you will be managing the receipting of all incoming goods into the bonded warehouse, specifically utilising in-house computer systems for all aspects of inventory control.
Goods will be used for Production, so a meticulous approach is required, to ensure site plans and requirements are met.
The successful candidate will ideally have SAP (WM, MM) experience, or similar systems based knowledge of the structural flow of processing an order through to production - however training can and will be provided for the successful applicant.
Responsibilities will also include, but are not limited to;
- Ensuring materials are receipted and available for storage and kitting, for production in an orderly and timely way.
- Assisting in the conducting cycle counts of stock and inventory on site in the stores area
- Controlling traceability and shelf life issues for key materials.
- Interacting with material controllers and production staff on daily needs and issues.
- Working to team KPI's to control processes and key materials.
- General Picking and packing duties
- Undertaking transactions on SAP
Experience / Qualifications
- SAP or simpler system experience
- Must be able to demonstrate the capability of working in a pressurised, deadline driven environment
- Good communication skills, verbal and written, are required.
- Computer literacy, with confidence in the use of standard computer packages, will need to be demonstrated.
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. CMS do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.