Control Panel Wirer
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||Electronics & Telecommunication|
|Salary||£10 - £11 per hour + Free Parking, Holiday Pay, Pension Scheme|
Control Panel Wirer
£10.35 - £11.39 p/h
Mon - Thurs 06:00 - 15:45
Friday 06:00 - 12:30
Working in a busy manufacturing & production area, for a large engineering company.
As a Control Panel Wirer you will be working within a team of Technical Assembly Operators, Support Engineers & Team Leaders you will be responsible for ensuring efficient, safe and accurate building, testing and inspection of all built articles. You will be responsible for the manufacture of high quality products for our external customers.
Full training is provided, the ideal candidate requires an interest in electronics and a practical, hands on position.
Main duties as a Control Panel Wirer
· Following Engineering drawings to assemble the mechanical racking systems, sub assembly and wiring of all connections.
· Building, assembling and installation of modules that make up the suites.
· Rack wiring completed for all the panels connecting to each other as per drawing.
· Assembling different power supply units and installation of cubicles.
· Working on control panels, including complete wiring on the panels using crimp tools
· Work with team colleagues to ensure the workplace environment is maintained to a high standard of cleanliness and tidiness and always complies with company and legislative standards.
Full training will be provided for this role, candidates who are interested will be invited to an assessment day to go through a Maths and English assessment and an instruction-based manufacturing test. We will go through the role in further detail and discuss the company.
Please only apply if you can make it to site for 6am, and are happy to go through an assessment stage following by interview with the client.
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. CMS do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.