|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire|
Location - Milton Keynes
Salary; £27,000- £30,000 per annum
Monday - Friday - 40 hrs
Urgently looking for an experienced Commercial Electrician to deliver a highly professional, customer focused service for our FM Provider on a High Profile contract.
- Provide a reactive and planned pro-active maintenance (PPM) including fire alarm testing, emergency lighting test etc
- Provide a multi-skilled maintenance service, which covers electrical, mechanical and building fabric disciplines.
- Carry out modifications and installations as and when required.
- Complete any required paperwork and reports accurately and on a timely basis.
- NVQ Level 3 in Electrical Installation or Apprenticeship or equivalent
- 17th / 18th Edition Wiring regs.
Suitable training and up-skilling - May be given, as and when required
The successful candidate will be required to go through a level of security clearance.
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. CMS do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.