Works Scheduler / Planner
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Helpdesk / Customer Services|
|Salary||£22000 - £24000 per annum + additional benefits|
Call Handler / Works Scheduler
22k -24k + excellent Benefits and optional O/T
Call Handler / scheduler required for a large property maintenance specialist looking to expand the existing team due to rapid recent growth.
Duties of the successful call handler will include:
- Taking inbound calls from around 60 customers per day.
- Scheduling engineers appointments to carry out repairs and maintenance in domestic properties.
- Liaising with the customers on job progress.
- Handling any complaints and escalating when required.
- Other general administration.
The Call handler / Scheduler role is a perm or temp to perm position, full-time Monday to Friday. For this role, the client are offering a salary of 22k - 24k per annum plus 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays. Experience within a similar role is desirable. there is also an occasional Saturday shift.
The clients office are based near Redhill, Surrey with quick access to the local train station, high street.
Please apply online with an updated CV.
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. CMS do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.