This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||South London, London|
|Salary||£30000 - £35000 per annum + van provided|
Location- South London- (Van provided)
Salary up to £35,000 per annum
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Mobile Electrician working on a Security sensitive contract based within London handling maintenance issues on Commercial electrical plant equipment within the prestigious buildings
- Check and inspection of electrical services, plant and systems
- Carry out PPM and extra work requirements in adherence to set engineering standards
- Respond to re-active works.
- The engineer will be required to work on callout for the contract
- Minimum of Electrical City & Guilds, 18th Edition.
- BMS experience and Multi-skilling capability within building services is desirable
Due to the nature of the contract requirements, you will be required to go through a high level of security clearance and offer of employment is dependent upon your clearance.
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. CMS do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.