|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||City of London, London|
|Salary||£35000 - £40000 per annum + Company Van|
Location- Central + South London - (Van provided- Business use only!)
Salary up to £35,000- £40,000 per annum
Monday - Friday - 37.5 hrs 0800- 16:30
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer working on a Security sensitive contract based within Central/ South London handling maintenance issues on Commercial electrical plant equipment within the prestigious buildings
- Carry out PPM and extra work requirements in adherence to set engineering standards
- Installation and operation of engineering equipment in line with operational requirements of the sites; this includes but not limited to: Control systems, Split Units, VRV's, Chillers, Pressurisation Units, BMS.
- Sound knowledge of Health & Safety including risk assessment & working safely with equipment.
- Respond to re-active works.
- Required to work on callout for the contract (£120 per month)
- BMS experience and Multi-skilling capability within building services is desirable
- Full Valid Driving Licence
- City and Guilds refrigeration and Air Conditioning (6187) Level 2, and City and Guilds 2079
- F-Gas - Essential
- Experience of working on Split units, VRV's, AHU's and chillers
Due to the nature of the contract requirements, you will be required to go through a high level of security clearance and offer of employment is dependent upon your clearance.