|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Area||West Midlands, England|
|Start Date||6-8 weeks|
Location; UK WIDE (Multiple positions available across the North and South of England)
Working Hours: Night's- Outside of standard office hours (Candidates must have a flexible approach to working hours)
Contract; 3 - 6 Months
Rate negotiable depending on experience
Urgently looking for an experienced Commercial Site Manager's with experience in Fire compartmentation to assist the delivery of a variety of projects across the UK on behalf of a Multi-National Facilities management company.
Key responsibilities for the Site Manager but not limited to.
- Assessment of all sub-contractor H&S documentation, including client employed contractors Preparation and collation of Principal Contractor H&S documentation
· Liaising with stakeholders
· Client site progress meetings with property team and project Interested parties, safety consultants, designers, and all other stakeholders.
· Ensure the site teams complete the work effectively, on time, safely and within budget
· Pre and Post inspections of building that come under the Regulatory Reform Fire Safety Order at the instruction of the Fire Safety Manager to ensure full compliance with duties under general Health and Safety requirements.
· Ensuring any additional works requested are costed and have the appropriate sign off.
· Ensure the site complies with H&S regulations and all staff follow H&S policies and procedures through effective training, risk assessments and audits, record keeping, etc…
· Mange the site to meet quality and compliance standards required and provide relevant reports in a timely manner.
· Assist Contracts / Project Managers in the selection and formation of the site team (inc. subcontractors, suppliers, etc.) as part of the pre-contract planning.
· Work within the budget provided and make suggestions in relation to improvements/upselling opportunities.
- Fire Protection and Fire Door Maintenance & Install experience essential
The successful candidate must hold a valid SMSTS, 3 day First Aid cert and CSCS Card.
Due to the nature of the contract requirements, you will also be required to go through a level of security clearance.