FM Project Manager
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary||£40000 - £50000 per annum + + Car Allowance|
FM Project Manager - Mobile
Location; North of England
Salary up to £50,000 per annum + car allowance
Candidates must have a flexible approach to travelling
Urgently looking for an experienced Project Manager to assist the delivery of a variety of projects across the North of England.
Key responsibilities for the Project Manager but not limited to:
- Full accountability for the P&L on each project.
- Identify and generate project work opportunities from within a set portfolio of maintenance contracts.
- Work with developers, designers, and sub-contractors to define and document scope(s) of work(s).
- Develop and understand the full scope of works in line with the desired project business case and in turn outcome (within agreed budget requirements and required profit margin)
- Manage, run, and draw up tenders on behalf of the customer as required.
- Identify, reduce, and manage all statutory and commercial risks associated with the project
- Ensure full compliance with project management policies and procedures.
- Manage the day-to-day operational aspects of the project(s) "end to end". Activities to include but not be limited to estimating, business development, quantity surveying, sub-contractor management and site manager duties.
- Agree payment schedules and applications for payment
- Provide monthly reports to the Head of Projects/Sector Director
The successful candidates must come from a technical background, either in Mechanical or Electrical.
Due to the nature of the contract requirements, you will also be required to go through a level of security clearance.