FM Project Manager
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||£45000 - £55000 per annum + Car Allowance|
FM Project Manager- Mobile
Location; South of England
Salary up to £55,000 per annum + car allowance
Candidates must have a flexible approach to travel
Urgently looking for an experienced FM Project Manager to assist the delivery of a variety of projects across the South of England on behalf of a Multi-National Facilities management company.
Key responsibilities for the FM Project Manager but not limited to.
- Identify and generate project work opportunities from within a set portfolio of maintenance contracts.
- Full accountability for the P&L on each project.
- Work with developers, designers and sub-contractors to define and document scopes of works.
- Develop and understand the full scope of works in line with the desired project business case and in turn outcome
- Manage, run and draw up tenders on behalf of the customer as required.
- Identify, reduce and manage all statutory and commercial risks associated with the project
- Ensure full compliance with project management policies and procedures.
- Manage the day-to-day operational aspects of the projects "end to end". Activities to include but not be limited to estimating, business development, quantity surveying, sub-contractor management and site manager duties.
- Agree payment schedules and applications for payment
The successful candidate will come from a technical background (Mechanical/ Electrical)
Due to the nature of the contract requirements, you will also be required to go through a high level of security clearance and offer of employment is dependent upon your clearance.