Mobile Security Supervisor
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
Mobile Security Supervisors
Location - Within the M25 + North, South, East and West London
PAY: £12.10ph with over-time available
Shifts- 4 days on 4 days off 2 days will be 7am to 7pm day shift/ next 2 nights will 7pm to 7am night shift
We are looking for Mobile Security Supervisors for a leading service business in the UK across public, private and healthcare sectors covering various sites across London and Heathrow.
Due to the nature of the contract requirements, you will also be required to go through a high level of security clearance and offer of employment is dependent upon your clearance.
You will need:
- A valid SIA Security Guarding licence is essential
- Previous Supervisor Experience
- Possess a licence that confirms you are able to Tow a Trailer (welfare unit)
Duties for the Support Officer may include:
- To provide effective security measures necessary for the safeguard of the property
- Controlling and registering vehicular / pedestrian movements in accordance with site assignment instructions
- Health and Safety of yourself and others on the site
- Escorting and monitoring contractors or visitors to the site
- In line with client requirements, maintain a check on the perimeter and external areas of the site checking for intrusion, fire or flood
- In line with client requirements, conduct regular, highly visible patrols of the site on the perimeter boundary and lockups when necessary
- Ensuring a correct response to all incidents or occurrences
- Ensure first class presentation at all time