Trainee Mechanical Assembler (Weekends)
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||Electronics & Telecommunication|
|Salary||£13 - £14 per hour|
Trainee Mechanical Assembler
Friday - Sunday (Please be aware that up to 2 weeks of training will be on a Monday - Thursday basis)
33 hours per week (3-day week) 42.5 (training period)
£10.10 for 2-week training period on Weekdays
£13 - £14.31 once on weekend shift
We are currently searching for skilled Electronic Assemblers for a well renowned manufacturing company who are industry leaders in their field.
As an Mechanical Assembler you will be responsible for;
- Undertaking assembly processes, ensuring all ESD product disciplines are adhered to and products are correctly built and tested.
- Following Engineering drawings to assemble the mechanical racking systems, sub assembly and wiring of all connections.
- Building, assembling and installation of modules that make up the suites.
- Rack wiring completed for all the panels connecting to each other as per drawing.
- Assembling different power supply units and installation of cubicles.
- Working on control panels, including complete wiring on the panels using crimp tools
- Component & D-type connector soldering
- Electrical/Prototype Wiring
- PCB Building
Days and NIGHTS
Friday - Sunday 06:00 - 17.45 (Days)
18:00 - 05:45 (Nights)
Benefits include holiday pay, gym facilities, pension scheme, free parking, full training and the opportunity to work within high tech and interesting surroundings.
Full training will be provided for this role, candidates who are interested will be invited to an assessment day to go through a Maths and English assessment and an instruction-based manufacturing test. We will go through the role in further detail and discuss the company.
Please only apply if you can make it to site for 6am, can commit to a 2-week rotation and are happy to go through an assessment stage following by interview with the client.