|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||£35000 - £55000 per annum|
Location; South of England
Competitive Salary + Benefits
Our client, a well-established Facilities Management company is looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their team on a National Contract. The position will cover the South of England ranging from Birmingham to Plymouth.
- To manage all costs associated with projects.
- Completion and submission of PQQs
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and appropriately stored.
- Provide timely monthly reports to the Head of Projects/Sector Director in an agreed format.
- Maintain sub-contract data base.
- Assess tender documents to ensure sufficient information available to prepare tender
- Complete tender documents for submission
- Post tender negotiations
- Post contract liaison with clients and the design team
- Sub-contract negotiation and letting
- Site measurement
- Manage and value variations
- Preparation and submission of several works final account
- Full accountability for the P&L on each project.
- Analyse variances and initiate corrective actions.
- Ensure the projects are commercially viable and satisfy the commercial terms of the contract.
- Define and understand the scope of work to meet the customer's specification.
- Competitively price the works whilst returning expected profit margins.
The successful candidate will be required to go through a level of security clearance.