This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Location||Kingston upon Thames, London|
|Salary||£28000 - £30000 per annum|
Location; Kingston-Upon-Thames (Static Site)
Temp - Perm
Salary up to £30,000
Monday- Friday- 40 hrs
Working on a multi-site local authority contract based in Kingston-Upon-Thames urgently looking for a Plumber to assist with maintenance issues on routine maintenance and reactive faults down on a static site.
Duties for the Plumber are as follows:
- Carry out P.P.M/ Reactive, Service, test, diagnose, and repair.
- Attend reactive call outs
- Working in domestic and commercial environments.
- Report into supervisors in line with KPI's
- Maintain, install, and operate equipment in line with operational requirements of the sites; this includes but not limited to: Pumps, Plumbing Systems, Water Treatment Systems, Pressurisation Units and Heat Exchangers.
The successful candidate will be required to go through a DBS check.