Shift Helpdesk Operative
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Location||East London, London|
|Sector||Helpdesk / Customer Services|
|Salary||£25000 - £27000 per annum|
Shift Maintenance Helpdesk Coordinator
Temp to perm
London; East London
Salary; Up to £27,000 per annum
Shifts 4 on 4 off (2 Days 08:00 - 20:00 / 2 Days 20:00 - 08:00 / 4 Days off)
Looking for a Shift Maintenance Helpdesk Co-Ordinator to work for a leading Facilities Maintenance company based in London on an exciting yet highly sensitive contract within the public sector
Due to the nature of the contract requirements, you will also be required to go through a high level of security clearance and offer of employment is dependent upon your clearance.
As the Shift Maintenance Helpdesk Coordinator, you're responsible for the planning and dispatching of Reactive Works, Raising Purchase Orders, Completing work orders and adding log notes
Duties for the Shift Maintenance Helpdesk Coordinator may include;
- Handling inbound and outbound calls
- Working on Maximo scheduling workbench
- Dealing with Invoices/ Raising purchase orders
- Preparing and submitting quotations and distributing reports.
- Collate operations data as directed by managers.
- Chase quotes and input timesheets on a weekly basis.
- Compiling and sending out technician reports via email/PDA.
- Provide service to internal and external clients.
- Logging jobs and allocating work to engineers
- Prioritising work as appropriate and efficiently
- Generic administration duties