Air Conditioning Engineers
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||£32000 - £38000 per annum + Van + Fuel card|
Location; East Anglia
Salary; Up to £38,000
Monday to Friday / 40 hours
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer working on a Local Authority contract based in East Anglia handling maintenance issues within commercial buildings.
- Carry out air conditioning and refrigeration servicing on all associated A/C, chiller and ventilation plant, Planned Preventative Services and Reactive Works in time and up to date.
- Carry out Mechanical Services, extra works and emergency procedures.
- Ensure that systems and site records are up to date at all times reporting jobs to the helpdesk and in line with Helpdesk requirements.
The successful A/C Engineer must have;
- C&G level 2 F Gas & ODS regulations Category 1
- Health Safety IOSH qualification or similar
- 17th Edition required