|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||Helpdesk / Customer Services|
|Salary||£10 - £11 per hour|
Hours of Work; Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
Hourly rate; £10.20 - £11.06
Working for a large and well established Facilities Maintenance Company, within a National Service Centre Environment. We are looking for Planner/Scheduler to join their busy team.
Duties for the Planner/Scheduler will include the following
- Taking inbound calls and manage emergency FM calls for multiple contracts
- Liaising with engineers, contractors and clients
- Re-routing calls to the correct department team as appropriate.
- Prioritising requests
- Recording the request on the relevant system
- Closing down jobs on the system once completed
- General administration.
- Submitting requests
- Ensuring that all queries are resolved quickly and efficiently