|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||Electronics & Telecommunication|
|Salary||£9 - £11 per hour + Parking, Holiday Pay and Gym Facilities|
£9.00 - £11.11 ph
Days and nights
06:00 - 17:15
Working in a busy manufacturing & production area, for a large engineering company. These roles offer an opportunity to join a world renowned company, who are specialists in their field.
Working within a team of Technical Assembly Operators, Support Engineers & Team Leaders you will be responsible for ensuring efficient, safe and accurate assembly of subsea telecommunications equipment.
- Undertake assembly processes, ensuring all ESD product disciplines are adhered to and products are correctly built and tested.
- Using electrical, electronic or mechanical assembly skills & expertise to ensure product is built to acceptable quality
- Liaising with other departments and Supervisors to ensure the timely build and transfer of your product.
- Following Engineering drawings and specifications
- Assisting in other departments as necessary
Previous assembly or manufacturing experience is desirable, however we offer full training to candidates interested in learning new hands-on, practical skills.
Monday - Thursday
2 weeks of days followed by 2 weeks of nights
Please apply to learn more about the role and be invited to an initial assessment in Greenwich, London.