This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||Helpdesk / Customer Services|
|Salary||£25000 - £26000 per annum|
Based in Ealing
Monday to Friday, 7am - 5.30pm (this includes working up until 7pm one day a week)
Temp to Perm
Our client is looking for a Planner/Scheduler, previous experience within repairs/maintenance/housing would be advantageous. As a Repairs Planner/Scheduler, you are the key person communicating between the resident and maintenance worker. The role involves tasks such as;
- Providing customer service to residents and customers/tenants.
- Arranging appointments for residents/tenants in regards to maintenance/repair issues within their properties.
- Scheduling appointments for maintenance work.
- Dealing with resident queries and offering general support to maintenance help desk organising appointments with trade's people to carry out the appointments in a cost effective and organised manner.
- Dealing with queries from residents, changing appointment.
- Rescheduling appointments and scheduling prioritising emergency repair issues.
- Closing down jobs ready for invoicing.
- Logging current jobs onto company database.
- Working with Supervisors and trades people to organise and schedule work.
- Updating and changing information as the job changes.
- Ordering equipment needed for the job.
- General Admin duties such as filing, scanning etc.
The applicant must have previous experience in the role and opti-time experience or similar database is essential.
Skills and experience required;
For this role, you must have a good telephone manner, be organised, have the ability to prioritise work, and pay attention to detail.
You must also provide us with a reference upon application.